CLOSED TILL 16/03/2023
Welcome to Ostend ...
Enjoy a pleasant and comfortable stay in a spacious studio only a stone's throw from the bustling Ostend and within walking distance of the sea, beach and dunes.
This bright studio has a sitting area with TV, radio, library
and free Wi-Fi,
a fully equipped kitchenette, separate bathroom with shower and toilet and a spacious bedroom with comfortable king-size bed.
The accommodation also benefits from its own private entrance,
terrace and parking space.
It is the ideal destination for:
- Those who appreciate the vibrant Ostend (2.5 km) with its renowned restaurants, celebrated cafés, museums, terraces, cultural events, shops and charming parks.
The Kinepolis and several restaurants and are located within close proximity of the accommodation.
- Those who appreciate the sea and beach: sea, beach and dike are within walking distance (900 m) of the property
- Those who appreciate tranquillity and nature: the Dune church, a neo-gothic church (also known as Ensorkerkje)
and favourite haunt of James Ensor, is situated only a short distance away. A dune path winds its way from this undisputed hotspot via a protected dune landscape to the Walrave nature park and Atlantic Wall.
- Those who appreciate sport; there are numerous cycling and walking routes in the nearby vicinity. The Wellington golf and horse racing track, football stadium, Versluys Dôme basketball arena and new Olympic swimming pool are all within a 1 km radius.
- Those who are simply passing through; the B&B is readily accessible.
Located 2 km from the A10/E40 junction and only a stone’s throw from Ostend airport (‘Bruges-Airport’). There is a bus stop immediately adjacent to the accommodation and a tram stop some 700m away.
Welcome to ‘Elisabeth’s place’, a distinctive architect-designed holiday studio. This former architectural office has been transformed into a characterful guest house.
We offer our guests a warm welcome, cordial hospitality,
peace and privacy.